ORACLE unique constraint (%s.%s) violated



I fase following error number of time when I try to insert a set of rows to a table where primary key got changed .



ORA-00001: unique constraint (ATTRIBUTE_PK) violated


When I re run the quary in SQL developer I got more information as below.



SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ATTRIBUTE_PK) violated
00001. 00000 -  "unique constraint (%s.%s) violated"
*Cause:    An UPDATE or INSERT statement attempted to insert a duplicate key.
           For Trusted Oracle configured in DBMS MAC mode, you may see
           this message if a duplicate entry exists at a different level.
*Action:   Either remove the unique restriction or do not insert the key.

When I'm searching   it on the google I got the follwing , give me a hint 

Oracle Reference Documents 

http://oraref.tistory.com/entry/ORA-00001-unique-constraint-ss-violated


I found that there is a index on the table with the same name of the primary key already deleted ,which rise the issue .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename : node_modules/async

react-quill Integrate quill-image-resize-module